Saturday 21 June 2014

P.L.E.B.

JaTo on P.L.E.B. (Pleasant Little Espresso Bar)

P.L.E.B. is at 71 Union St Newcastle.


On COFFEE
I wasn't sure what to expect for coffee so I was pleasantly surprised when it was really good. I got a cappuccino which was really nice and smooth and a nice strength. To got a Piccalo. To's piccalo was quite big for a piccalo but it was still nice, strong smooth. Overall really nice coffee from P.L.E.B. Rating of 7/10.


On FOOD
A really big breakfast menu with some delicious food choices. I got the House Special which sounded quite plain, beef and cheese toastie. When I tried it I understood why it was the house special. The beef was marinated with something amazing and that with the melted cheese was MWAH! A definite recommend! To got the omelette. Her high omelette standards were satisfied. Pleasantly surprised with P.L.E.B. Rating on food of 8/10.



On ATMOSPHERE
P.L.E.B. had a really cool chic type of decor. I wouldn't call it hipster but a mix of 'random' decor which went well together to create a chic cool feel about the place. Not so much about the decor but the name in itself I thought was clever P.L.E.B.: Pleasant Little Espresso Bar, which it is. 5/5.


BRUNCH BREAKDOWN
Overall really enjoyed P.L.E.B. Good smooth coffee, with a large breakfast/brunch menu to cater for all and a cool chic vibe to relax in whilst drinking your coffee and eating your breakfast. Easy overall rating of 20/25.

Brunch on Newcastle,
Ja and Company xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment